WARRANTIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Learn more about our warranty coverage, ordering, pricing, payment, and our cancellation and return policies. We offer different warranty options that last 30-40 years.
For 26-29 Gauge Panels
With our CERAM-A-STAR 1050® CC (SMP), during the terms of this 40-year warranty, under normal atmospheric conditions, the paint will not:
- A) Crack, check or peel (lose adhesion) for forty (40) years. This does not include micro-fracturing, which may occur in proper fabrication of the building parts.
- B) Chalk in excess of a numerical rating of 8 when measured with the standard procedure specified in D4214- 98, Method D659 on sidewalls for a period of thirty (30) years.
- C) Chalk in excess of a numerical rating of 6 when measured with the standard procedure specified in D4214- 98, Method D659 on roofs for a period of thirty (30) years.
- D) Fade or change color by more than 5 units of color for sidewall panels in accordance with standard procedure of D2244-02, for a period of thirty (30) years.
- E) Fade or change color by more than 7 units of color for roof panels in accordance with standard procedure of D2244-02, for a period of thirty (30) years.
LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY
- This Warranty is extended to the original buyer only and is not transferable or assignable. 2. Abnormal atmospheric conditions to which this Warranty does not apply include, but are not limited to hail, exposure to corrosive or harmful chemicals (whether solids, liquids, or gases), airborne contaminants, animal wastes, exposure to salt water spray, decaying materials, wet absorptive material, and internal contamination created by improper ventilation or improper housekeeping. The Warranty does not cover damage caused by acts of God, falling objects, external forces, explosions, fire, riots, civil commotion, act of war, excessive radiations or other similar or dissimilar occurrences beyond our control.
- This Warranty does not cover damages to the Product’s finish caused by handling, shipping, transit, processing, storage, or installation.
- America’s Best Siding, LLC does not warrant or guarantee the reverse side finish of pre-painted materials.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Products received from America’s Best Siding, LLC prior to installation so as to mitigate expenses involved in repairing, replacing, or repainting defective Products. The Buyer accepts responsibility upon receipt of the material in the conditions described in Paragraph 3 of Limitations on Warranty.
- Any claim on account of a defect in the Products or for any other cause whatsoever shall be deemed waived by Buyer unless written notice thereof is given to Seller within thirty (30) days after discovery of the defect and within the applicable warranty period. Buyer must submit photos and proof of purchase in the event of such claim. All claims should be submitted to America’s Best Siding, LLC.
If any of our products fail to perform as warranted, America’s Best Siding, LLC, at its option, will repaint or replace the defective products. America’s Best Siding, LLC’s total liability is expressly limited to the purchase price of the defective products. Except as provided herein the Company shall not be liable for any losses, damage or expense, whether direct, incidental or consequential, caused by or resulting from the use of defective or non-conforming products.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES STATED HEREIN ARE THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES APPLICABLE TO THE PRODUCTS. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
Once an order has been processed and sent to manufacturing, it cannot be cancelled. All custom cut metal (panels and trim) are considered to be the property of the customer and are non refundable once the order has been processed (special cases exempted by the office manager). All products are sold “as is.” any unopened, undamaged “stock” trim or accessories in clean, resalable condition are eligible for return within thirty (30) days after the time processed. There is a 25% restocking fee for all “stock” trim and accessories.
The purchaser is responsible for all information on the order and assumes all responsibility when placing an order. The customer is to provide all panel lengths, quantities, sizes, amounts, etc. And not based on comments/suggestions of any employee/representative of america’s best siding.
Ideally, orders should be placed via email or fax. This ensures clear communication. If an order is placed over the phone, the purchaser assumes all responsibility for the order.
A purchaser may request to set up a fax or email order confirmation. Please contact your salesperson or office manager who will gladly help set this process up.
Prices are subject to change. The decision is made by the home office and then changed in the database. We will do our best to communicate any changes as soon as possible.
Sales tax will be applied to all invoices in accordance to local and state laws. If purchaser is tax exempt, they must provide proper documentation to the home office.
All orders must be paid in full before being processed and sent to manufacturing, unless prior arrangements have been made with the home office. Credit limits and terms may be established at the sole discretion of america’s best siding financial management. America’s best siding reserves the right to decline credit applications without written or verbal explanation.
Any account that receives a returned check will be subject to a minimum $32.50 charge. Extra charges include, but are not limited to, collection fees, mail fees, legal fees, interest due to late payments, etc.
Late invoices are subject to a 1.5% monthly interest charge after a grace period of 5 days and any fees incurred by america’s best siding to collect late payments.
-Purchaser is responsible to adhere and observe local, state, and federal laws.
-Purchaser is responsible for all installation procedures and processes which include local, state, and federal laws and guidelines.
-Purchaser is responsible for any liability for an order that they pick up from america’s best siding. -purchaser is responsible for any damage to any product once it exchanges hands either through delivery or pickup (this includes, but is not limited to, storage, moving materials, installation, etc.).
Any damage must be documented on the packing slip to receive correct compensation.
-Due to the process of making a galvalume coil, uniform visual appearance (spotting, shadowing, color, spangle, etc.) cannot be guaranteed. This non-uniform appearance does not constitute a deficiency in product and is not covered under the warranty.
-Direct contact with pressure-treated lumber, petroleum-based products, concrete, and/or animal byproduct and/or waste should be avoided to protect against corrosion.
-America’s best siding is not responsible for any products that are not manufactured at our facility. Those products liability, safety procedures, and recommended installation guides ultimately reside with their respective manufacturers.
-Unless specified, our steel is purchased from U.S.A. Mills, painted in the U.S.A. With domestic paint, and manufactured by our factory in the U.S.A. We work hard to provide as many U.S.A made products. Currently, all products but screws and pipe flashing are american made.
START YOUR PROJECT TODAY!
We are here to help you find the right steel products for your next project. Contact us today!